Build the pipeline, Win more pitches
New business is the lifeblood of any public relations agency.
2020 accelerated how we use technology, changed who we work for, and shifted the work we do for clients.
The key to the ‘New Normal’ is to innovate and flex. How can agencies gain more clients in this new environment?
I’ve distilled into one day my 20 years’ experience in winning (and sometimes losing!) new business pitches.
The Winning New Business workshop has been designed especially for experienced account managers and above. Attendees will leave the the day with a comprehensive roadmap of how to kick start new business, build the pipeline and win pitches. Places are limited to allow personal feedback and attention.
In this course attendees will learn:
- The context for new business
- Working your starting point – new business objectives
- Developing your pitching narrative and niche
- Forecasting and analysing the new business pipeline
- Looking for ‘low hanging’ new business
- Targeted marketing and tactics
- Warm calling
- Winning business without pitching
- Networking that works
- Crafting an elevator pitch
- Pitching to win
- 90 day new business action plan
Participant feedback about Amanda’s new business workshops has included :
“A brilliant day … I came away feeling very motivated, focused and excited…The workshop really set me off into the year with a strong growth-mindset.”
“Very insightful and relevant to the changing market.”
“Amanda was an excellent presenter – her knowledge and experience really added value to the presentation. The workshop helped me spend valuable time on my business.”
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 16
- Assessments Yes