Account Director Masterclass
October 19 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm AEDT
Looking to step up your account direction skills?
The next Account Director Master Class will be on 19 October 2023, 9am to 4.30pm (AEDT) – please check your local times.
An Account Director draws on a suite of skills to oversee, manage and grow client accounts. In a highly interactive format, the Account Director Master Class focuses on the core elements of account direction: strategic thinking, relationship and people management, growing existing accounts, and overseeing outstanding execution with profitability. This master class is aimed at senior account managers and emerging ADs with at least five years’ of experience.
In this course, attendees will learn how to:
- Focus on the big picture: directing accounts to achieve business results for clients
- Build deeper client relationships: with day-to-day contacts and throughout the client organisation
- Be commercial: deliver great service with business acumen
- Handle new business more efficiently and effectively
- Empower and develop teams: delegation and supervisory skills
- Managing up and down
- Communicate effectively: handling conflict constructively
- Give and receive feedback
- Prepare for appraisals
Each participant will develop a personal action plan for the next 12 months to embed the skills learnt in the course and continue improving their account direction skills.
Participant feedback from previous courses has included:
“Great insights into the role and requirements of an AD. Has given me excellent tools for becoming a leader in my agency.”
“I’m so glad I attended and feel like the information and things I learnt have been invaluable now I’m back in the office!”
“I really appreciated the knowledge, expertise and insight which went into the prepare and content of this course”