Reinventing & Re-imagining
PR & Comms Consulting
The Agency Leader Club was a game changer for the knowledge I needed to develop my business.
Max Soans-Burne, Managing Director, Max & You, Melbourne
Helping Agencies to Evolve and Thrive
2023 will be the first full year without virus disruptions since 2019.
Like a hand navigating growing, evolving and running your business in 2023?
Like to be able to talk to your peers and get feedback on the market for PR and Comms?
The aim of the 2023 Agency Leader Growth Club is to help you innovate and grow your business profitably against a sometimes unpredictable market.
The Club will be a group of up to 12 members. We will meet each month to share ideas, discuss trends and problem-solve.
Each agency has a monthly one-on-one business mentoring session to help you steer your business and implement changes to shift and evolve.
Since leaving my role as Managing Director of Edelman in Australia in 2010, I’ve helped dozens of agency leaders evolve, structure and grow their businesses successfully.
I invite you to join this exclusive group for 2023.
The business benefit of the Agency Leader Club was to be able to pause working on the business to share ideas and issues with other business owners who run the same type of business.
Donna Kramer and Adam Brunes Co-Founders, Aruga, Brisbane
2023 Agency Goal Setting
Monthly Group Meetings
One-on-One Agency Mentoring
Food for Thought
Commercial & HR Templates
How does the Club Work?
- Sign up before February 7, 2023
- First agency one-on-one session on February 21 or 22 to set 2023 goals
- Group meetings commence in March – every 3rd Wednesday 12 noon (AEDT/AEST)
- DiSC Management profiles for two leaders to understand the leadership style
- Follow-up notes, transcripts and meeting recordings
- Special access and Agency Club discount for other training and webinar events
- Peer networking and curated business readings and templates.
Max Soans-Burne Managing Director, Max & You, Melbourne
DRIVING INNOVATION AND CHANGE:
THE THREE-BOX SOLUTION
During the program we will use several different strategic models to look at how to innovate and drive change to meet the evolving marketplace.
The Three Box Solution, developed by Vijay Govindarajan of Harvard Business School, outlines a strategic plan to first run the business more efficiently for high performance and at the same time have processes for innovating to create new businesses.
Key questions include:
- What services are we offering that are no longer profitable?
- What can we stop doing to free up time and resources for creating the future?
- How can we optimise the current business for efficiency and profit?
- Where do you need to innovate to compete?
- How can we innovate while running the current business model?
By balancing the three boxes, managers can resolve the inherent tension of innovating a new business while running a high-performing business at the same time.
One on One Agency Meetings
Each meeting we will have a topic for focus. At the first meeting, we will set your financial and strategic objectives for the program.
Monthly mentoring topics will include:
- Goal setting, identifying top 3 areas for change and growth
- Current and future positioning, strategy and culture
- Optimising the agency for profitability and growth
- Pricing and profit strategies
- New business pipeline growth and strategy
- Attracting and retaining the best talent
- Reviewing client portfolio, areas for specialisation an/or diversification
- Are there any Blue ocean opportunities?
- What systems and processes are needed for growth?
- Rewarding and recognising the team
Holly Reynolds Managing Director, Left Field Communications, Sydney
What are the big-ticket issues affecting society that agencies and their teams can take part in?
These are the issues that our people and the community are passionate about.
We will select an issue to learn more about, discuss and share develop thought leadership pieces around it.
Possible topics include:
- Uluru statement from the heart
- Sustainability innovations & adaptions
- What it means to be purpose-lead?
Managing Director, Corporate Conversations, Adelaide.
Director & Founder, Élysée Collective, Sydney
- For the Agency Leader Growth Club in FY23 is $10,800 ex GST
- Pay upfront option $9,500 ex GST – saving of $1,300 ex GST. Payment by 15 February 2023.
Pay by instalments:
- A commencement payment of $5,000 ex GST by 15 February 2023. Final payment of $5,800 ex GST by 31 March 2023
- Monthly meetings (except June)
- 10 x individual agency monthly coaching sessions
- Two Everything Management DiSC report (valued at $295 each)
- Podcasts and curated business articles
- Online resources centre
- Discounts on training courses and events
- Bonus sessions and guest speakers
One-on-one agency mentoring sessions will be set in Calendly. Members can change appointments based on availability
Program runs until 15 December 2023
I’ve spent my career consulting in public relations with more than a decade’s experience in agency senior management positions.
For the past ten years I’ve helped agency owners and CEOs profitably grow and structure their agencies.
I’m uniquely placed to offer specialist advice to agency owners and senior executives having worked in a range of senior client facing, business development and senior agency roles including; Managing Director of H+K Strategies and Edelman Australia.
I’ve steered agencies through major downturns including the tech bubble burst, the GFC and since 2019, COVID-19.
We’re in an era of constant change and finetuning and evolving how we work is critical.
I’m keen to share my experience to fast-track your agency’s growth.
JOIN US TO INNOVATE & GROW YOUR BUSINESS IN 2023
Stay in touch
“We realized that we were pouring all of our effort and considered strategic thought into our team and our clients. But we weren’t doing the same for ourselves as leaders, as co founders, and as people planning out a business. So, the Agency Leaders Club was a great opportunity for us to invest in ourselves to better ourselves to hopefully better our leadership for our team.”
ADAM BRUNES & DONNA KRAMER
Winner 2020 B&T PR Agency of the Year.
“We thought it was a wonderful opportunity to get some one-on-one coaching from Amanda, and also to meet some other like-minded businesses. It’s not often you get to do that, especially in other states, and to hear about what they’re doing and the challenges they’re facing.
True North Strategic Communications