Presenting to Win: Gain Confidence Speaking
Presenting to Win
*Please note: Presenting to Win is available as an in-house workshop. Please get in touch if would you like to discuss for your team.
Being articulate on your feet is a core skill of a PR professional. This presentations skills workshop has been developed for young professionals with at least three years’ experience and those new to being in the spotlight.
In this course attendees will learn:
- Planning for presentations
- Researching the opportunity
- Creating the story
- Mapping out the presentation elements
- Coordinating the team performance
- Essentials of presentation delivery: voice, stance, pacing, eye contact
- Connecting and reading the audience
- Preparing for question time
- Answering impromptu client questions
- Looking the part
- Rehearsal and feedback
- Action plan for future practice
What previous attendees have said:
“Great to get personalised feedback on my presentation style”
“Very useful workshop that will help me to feel more confident next time I am up to present”
Register Your Interest
If you are interested in attending this workshop in the future, please register below.